- This event has passed.
Guided Photography Workshop to Ireland
Fri September 15 - Sat September 23
When: Friday, September 15 – Saturday September 23, 2017
*9 days & 8 nights
Travel on this very exclusive guided photo travel workshop with Jay Seldin, professional photographer and educator, who has been leading global photo workshops for the past 10 years and Ira L. Black, professional photographer, photo educator and Gallery Director of 70 South Gallery, as well as a local Irish photographer, Gareth McCormack.
Small group travel only 10 people maximum
PHOTO WORKSHOP HIGHLIGHTS:
- Exploring Achill Island, Ireland’s largest off shore island
- Exploring the Connnemara, remote scenic region of lakes and coastline
- The poignant Doo Laugh valley, Ireland’s only Fjord at Killary Harbour
- Sunset at Cliffs of Moher
- Authentic and lively pub scenes with traditional Irish music in the evenings
- Photograph the street murals of Bogside, the site of the famous riots of Bloody Sunday
- Explore sights and sounds of Dublin
Bonus Opportunity: Upon return to the states, 70 South Gallery is offering all participants to have their work displayed in an exhibition after the workshop.
Jay and Ira will work with participants to help in editing images for exhibition.
On this photo workshop there will be a host of fabulous opportunities for photographing the locals and landscape photography.
September is the perfect time of the year to visit Ireland. The crowds are gone, the weather is comfortable and the autumn light should be perfect for taking pictures of the coastline, mountains, valleys and the Irish fjord at Killary Harbour in Lough Valley. That’s right, Ireland’s only fjord!
Cost for single room: $4,675.00 per person.
Double room occupancy to be determined.
A non-refundable deposit of $1,000 per person is required to book your reservation.
Booking for this photo workshop will be on a first come first served basis.
- Hotel accommodations 4 and 5 Star or best available
- All Breakfasts
- Welcome Dinner, a Farewell Dinner and 2 additional Dinners during the trip
- All ground transportation in an AC vehicle
- Local Irish photographer will be with us as our guide for the entire photo workshop (Gareth McCormack).
- Airport Transfers
Arrive in Dublin and exit Shannon
Price does NOT include:
R/T international airfare from your home country to Ireland.
Prices are subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control (exchange rate). We will do our best maintain our published prices.
Travel and medical insurance.