iPhone Photography Class
Fri October 6 @ 6:00 pm - Thu November 2 @ 8:00 pm
Significantly improve the quality of your iPhone photos and movies, by learning all of the features of your iPhone camera, some unknown to most iPhone users.
Class taught by Sergio Burani
You will learn about:
• Managing camera settings for best shooting results
• Image composition
• HDR / Panorama / Movie options: how to use and when
• Quick in-phone image editing;
• Sharing via social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
• Use of external apps for superior results
• Review of accessories that can enhance your iPhone photography
• New features of the iPhone 8 will be covered.
Includes 2 8×10 photo prints and 15% off any additional prints of any size.
This class meets for 2 sessions. Thursday, October 26th and Thursday, November 2nd. 6:00 – 8:00PM